Monday, November 16, 2009

Hermes + Leica = One Hot Camera!



My jaw dropped from the 27th floor of my building down to the basement when I saw this chic beauty. With an announcement looming and apparently set for today (Monday), here are some looks into the latest Leica special edition camera designed by luxury fashion house Hermes. Using the film-format M7 as its base, the camera features a bold orange with silver body as well as an orange strap.



It’s like having the best of both worlds. The two things close to my heart, fashion and photography materialized in a stunning tangible form. Not to be carried away much, we just have to stay tuned for more details including pricing hopefully within the week. And I’m pretty sure it won’t come cheap… the word does not even exist in the high fashion world.

No comments:

Post a Comment